Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Heyya !!!!! Im super happy ah !!!!



Hello !!! good good day to u all na :) Im Kenza na ...Sawadeekrub ......tuan tuandan puan puan pls welcome our writer come to kl :) Ohhhhh...When my writer come back ......I feel more relax and happy .....becoz he will help me to think how to manage our studio business ......and bla bla bla ....( He like to complain me ...)
Oh yeah !!!! Thanks to those client who say i look better this few weeks ...Still remember ? I told u before bout my new toy ...( Growth Hormone ) Yeah !!!! now i tell u the secret ...
What is Growth hormone ? Actually this toy introduce by my lovely writer ..( Ex ) . He told me this is a very good products to look young and stay young ....YES !!!!!Is YOUNG !!!!! Everyone need be look young ...if u wanna know more bout this things .....pls check this AD or call our super cute VAl to ask :) or u can ask me too :) mm....I told u again when next round i update my blog ok ? see ya !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment