Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hi Every1 :) Finally i back ( Kenza ) ....



Hi every1 ^^ Finally i came back from Bangkok ( my second home ) . Really miss my job and all my clients , frens , colleagues ....and u :) How is my look in the magazine ? funny right ? This is my 1st time that i never smile and show my serious face in the magazine .....im sure u guys feel weird when u see me very serious in the magazine right ? Usually u all always see me smile and never stop talking (* this is Kenza ) Hahahah !!!!The magazine editor request me not to smile and pretend like very cool ....OH !!!!!!!!! I cant ^^ hhahhahaah .......
Do u guys ever heard bout GROWTH HORMONE ? Its really good products to make me look great ...Do u wanna know what's that ? Mmmm.....I tell u in the next episod :) hahahahah !!!! Its my latest secret to make me look great and stay young :) hahahahah !!!!
During this few months ....Kenza studio is doing some promotion ....Hope u all can enjoy our special promotion for special 1 :) See ya !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment